I'm excited to announce that the Mythology trilogy is now complete! This is a journey that started with book one being published in 2012 and just ended on Friday when I hit "publish" for book three (my fourth novel). I'm sad that it's over but equally happy that I was able to give the people in my books the closure that they all deserve.
(So, yes. Excited, happy, sad, slightly exhausted. In other words, I'm a bit of an emotional mess right now.)
There they all are. Hope, Micah, and Jonathan. I do plan on revisiting them someday with a novella or two, but after going through what they went through, they deserve a (tiny bit of) rest before I start cracking the whip again. ;)
But really, so many things were possible because of them. MYTHOLOGY was my first novel, and so it opened up my life to a new world of things I never dreamed of. Things like (but not limited to):
- Having a street team (The Demon Horde), the members of whom are absolutely lovely.
- Being included in fan-generated events such as the YA Crush Tourney, which featured my beloved Micah in 2014 (many thanks to Laura at littlereadridinghood.com for sponsoring him. <3 )
- Participating in book tours and getting to meet so many awesome bloggers along the way.
- Going to author events and being able to meet and hang out with (!!!) my amazing readers in person, and also getting to meet wonderful new ones.
- Having the series optioned out for a chance in Hollywood.
- Engaging with the fantastic author/writer community. 'Nuff said.
- Realizing the astounding fact that I have readers who love the people in my books as much as I do.
If you've taken a chance on one or more of my books or ever recommended one to a friend, I just want to THANK YOU. I honestly couldn't do this without you.
IN CELEBRATION OF THE RELEASE OF THE ETERNAL, THERE'S A SALE!
Book one is now FREE through May 14.
Book two is now $1.99 through May 14.
Book three is now available, at the introductory price of $2.99!
As always, thank you for visiting. And thank your for making my stories matter. <3
Wherein Helen posts about news, book releases, cover reveals, and other writerly happenings from the bookish world.
Subscribe to this blog
Blogs Worth Stalking: