Can two broken people help each other learn to love again and find their way home?
For Samantha Cole, love and relationships have never come easy. Pain and heartbreak have forced her to build a wall around herself. Hoping to start over, Sam leaves Boston behind and moves to Napa with her best friend. Trying to make better choices in love, Sam establishes rules to keep her heart safe. Little did she know that one man would challenge her and change her mind. He had the potential to break down her walls and bring her heart back home.
Ben Foster has been dealing with heartache and guilt for the past two years, believing he lost his only chance at love. Pounding guys on the Rugby field and running the family winery get him through the pain. When Sam arrives he slowly lets out the breath he's been holding and the fog lifts. He wonders if she is the one that can help his heart find a new way home.
Letting go of the past and moving forward is not always easy. Their connection is strong, but their pasts keep getting in the way. Will Sam and Ben's journey tear them apart or help them find their way to becoming each other's home?
AMAZON | BARNES & NOBLE
Reaching down for her bags, I gesture to go inside. “Hey, let’s get your stuff inside. I’ll show you where you’re staying. You’ve got one of the best rooms here at the ranch. Wait ‘til you see the view.”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Aine Kelley is a Massachusetts native who resides in a small seaside community outside of Boston. Besides her immense love for her hubby and two girls, she's a great lover of her Patriots and Red Sox! She's a one click addict and loves getting lost in a story. Like Sam in her book, she's a huge 80's movie lover and a music freak! Her love of books, beta reading for authors and reviewing for a blog, led her down this crazy yet exciting writing path. She's so excited for you to get lost in Ben and Sam's story. Her motto is: Live freely, laugh heartily and love deeply.
Like Aine Kelley on Facebook
Follow Aine Kelley on Twitter
Aine Kelley Fun Facts
1. I have a potty mouth. It doesn’t come out all the time but when it does it tends to shock people.
2. I am a sucker for anything chocolate. It is a true addiction.
3. I love wine. Like really love wine. Red or white, I’m not biased.
4. I attend boot camp twice a week for personal torture. That’s when you may hear my potty mouth.
5. My original title for Finding Home was Say Anything, but legally I didn’t think I could do it.
6. My Kindle currently has 40+ books waiting to be read and yet I keep one-clicking. It’s yet another addiction.
7. I am a sucker for the Love Songs channel on Sirius XM. I’ve been known to wipe away tears as I’m driving and listening to a mushy and gushy one.
8. Some of the best friendships I have formed started on Facebook. Being in the indie author world I get to talk to the most amazing women I have had the pleasure of knowing.
9. I started writing Finding Home on my summer vacation before going back to work. I worked on it every night after my kids went to bed. It is a true labor of love and I have a new appreciation for people that work multiple jobs and juggle being a wife and mother.
10. Like Sam in my book, I am a true 80’s geek and love all things movie and music from that time period.
11. I’m an only child.
12. I love the Peanuts. I have to watch the holiday specials every time they come on with my daughters.
13. I go to the beach pretty much every day in the summer.
14. I’m a big sports fan. My favorites are football and baseball. Go Patriots and Red Sox!
15. I was editing my book when the Red Sox won the World Series. I was so excited that my lap top fell off my lap and crashed on the floor. I then happy danced around the house.
Wherein Helen posts about news, book releases, cover reveals, and other writerly happenings from the bookish world.
Subscribe to this blog
Blogs Worth Stalking: